CNLS Workshop on Algorithms, Inference & Statistical PhysicsMay 1-4, 2007
Bishop's Lodge Ranch, Resort and Spa
1297 Bishop' Lodge Road
Santa Fe, New Mexio 87501
What is CNLS?
The Center for Nonlinear Studies (CNLS) is part of the Laboratory's Theoretical Division, and it organizes research related to nonlinear and complex systems phenomena. CNLS was formed in October of 1980.
- New approaches to information transmission
- Graphical models of statistical inference
- Finite-length scaling in error-correcting codes
- Distributed source coding
- Average-case and predictive complexity
- Message-passing algorithms
- Replica symmetry
- Ad hoc networks
- Network Coding
- Multi-objective optimization