Since all of you at LANL have been through this and we at LLNL are to receive our benefits packages in about 15 days, can you help answer these questions? I need answers very soon!
1. In your dealings with the new contractor were you allowed to take your 403b and dump it into their 401k in order to kick start it?
2. Were you able to continue to contribute the max allowable contribution (in my case $22,500 per year)?
3. Did you receive the 6% matching fund from LANS too?
4. Was there also an additional 5% contribution from the new contractor on top of that matching 6%?
5. Were there any maintenance fees associated with the contractors 401k that the contributors will have to pay out of their pocket?